IDC Blog on AFA Market Share, sponsored by EMC
As legacy storage platforms come up for refresh, enterprises are increasingly deploying All Flash Arrays (AFAs) as general purpose storage platforms to house a variety of mixed workloads. As flash costs continue to plummet, the single biggest historical reason organisations have given for not deploying flash - cost - becomes less and less of an issue. Read this blog to find out more.
- CMO Momentum 2017: What takes to build better customer journeys
- IAG nabs News Corp innovation head as chief digital officer
- New company solution aims to verify out-of-home advertising impact
- Myer customer chief exits as retailer battles tough trading conditions
- The rise of online retail marketplaces and what they mean for brands