- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
Data warehouse optimization with Hadoop
This whitepaper outlines new reference architecture for data warehouse optimisation to help organisations speed time to value, maximize productivity, lower costs and minimise risk. • Traditional data warehouse environments are overwhelmed by soaring volumes and varieties of data pouring in • An upgrade is not the most effective way to manage an excess of seldom-used data. To keep pace with exploding data volumes, the data warehouse itself needs to evolve. • One emerging strategy is data warehouse optimisation using Hadoop as an enterprise data hub to augment an existing warehouse infrastructure.
- Updated: Oscar Wylee to vigorously defend itself against ACCC legal action
- Does the Government's roadmap of reforms for digital platforms go far enough?
- Luxury Escapes shares its lessons in digital marketing transformation
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 12 December 2019
- Predictions: 10 Customer experience trends for 2020