- Social engineering: How your employees are helping attackers steal your data
- In 2017, the pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
- Will humans ever learn to be secure?
- Are your corporate cyber defences adequate?
- Incident-response discipline suffering as firefighting takes its toll on security visibility
Digitally remastering your business
Join CIO Australia and CA Technologies for an exclusive webcast event, ‘Digitally remastering your business’, where we will present the latest research on the business impact of digital transformation, and how to measure it, drawn from surveying 799 senior IT executives in Asia-Pacific and Japan. You’ll learn how your organisation stacks up against its regional (and global) peers in the application economy, and how digital transformation creates tangible business outcomes for the organisations that get it right. The webcast will feature CA Technologies’ Global CTO, Otto Berkes, and Ashok Vasan, Vice President, Digital Transformation at CA Technologies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 July 2017
- JCDecaux creates CMO role as it eyes expansion
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Updated: Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem