- The week in security: Revisiting security defences as breaches, BEC losses mount
- FBI: Email swindlers have now redirected as much as $12bn in payments
- What is single sign-on? How SSO improves security and the user experience
- What is a cyber kill chain?
The NSW Emergency Services SAP implementation has created one of Australia’s largest government Enterprise Resource Systems. The system supports more than 100,000 staff and volunteers across New South Wales, in turn making every one of the state’s 7.6 million residents all the more safe.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.
- Sunsuper brings on former AustSuper CMO as new board director
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter join forces to improve data mobility
- 7 ways Teradata’s CMO plans to turnaround the 40-year old technology brand
- Mobile-first banking startup showcases fresh brand identity
- David Jones aiming to be Australia's premier retail destination