- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
Mimecast Business Email Threat Report - Email Security Uncovered
While information systems may use increasingly complex security measures, these updates continue to leave one significant vulnerability unaddressed: employees themselves. Email, in particular, represents one of the largest threats that employees can unintentionally pose to their network’s integrity. To explore the email security threat landscape and identify best practices for countering the threat, Mimecast surveyed 600 IT security decision makers in four countries about their email security attitudes and behaviors.