- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
Shift the faster, smarter way: Migrate to Windows 10 with Microsoft’s Largest Australian Partner
Today’s business world moves at an incredible pace. End users need to be 'always on'. In fact, the brightest and the best in the workforce demand it. Business leaders expect IT to enable seamless mobile productivity across any number of systems, devices and applications.
Right now, this means it is essential to get the mobility piece right for PC, laptop, tablet and phone. Given how much consumer behaviour has driven business technology adoption, it's also foreseeable that this will soon start to extend to include new developments such as wearable technologies.
When IT is able to say yes to new innovation and plays a role in making life easier for users and improving productivity for the business, everyone wins. Yet managing limitations when it comes to building, managing and securing the mobility piece is an everyday reality for many on the IT frontline.
The good news is that with the advent of Windows 10, you now have the platform designed for the reality of enterprise mobility.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Mobile collides with collaboration – and a new digital workspace is born
- For enterprises, the big changes to Windows 10 1709 aren't obvious
- NBN complaints grow by 159 per cent
- Google launches advanced Gmail security features for high-risk users
- Startup Magic Leap raises half a billion in new funding