- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Checklist: How to Keep Cyberattacks in Check
Every day, security becomes a bigger concern for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Cybercriminals are becoming smarter and better at targeting weak defenses. This places employees in the crosshairs of an email attack. One of the most effective ways to take aim at the problem is to ensure that employees are trained and aware when it comes to security. This checklist looks at the 10 best practices to strengthen your organisation's human defense.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?