- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
Checklist: How to Keep Cyberattacks in Check
Every day, security becomes a bigger concern for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Cybercriminals are becoming smarter and better at targeting weak defenses. This places employees in the crosshairs of an email attack. One of the most effective ways to take aim at the problem is to ensure that employees are trained and aware when it comes to security. This checklist looks at the 10 best practices to strengthen your organisation's human defense.
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up