- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
Enabling Finance in a Digital Enterprise to Plan, Monitor, and Predict
Information is the catalyst for transformation in today's increasingly online business environment. Today it is possible to state that:
- Every industry is now an information industry whether the product or service itself is data (e.g. financial services or telecommunications) or whether the product is physical but yields data that can be instantly tracked, measured, and optimised (e.g. oil and gas, manufacturing, or logistics).
- Every role is now an information role. From finance to sales and marketing to operations, roles are being redefined to set priorities, evaluate alternatives, make decisions, and take action in response to the latest information.
- What really kept the marketing team behind UBET’s rebrand to TAB awake
- Gartner: What it takes to be a top-tier CX player
- Tourism NZ launches locals-driven marketing campaign with daily sunrise welcome
- Gartner: Customer analytics hinges on asking the right questions and change management
- NRMA: Getting smarter about the voice of customer