- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Case Study: Mimecast helps Youi deliver outstanding customer service
Mimecast Unified Email Management helps innovative general insurer, Youi, to put secure, reliable and compliant email communications at the heart of an enhanced customer experience. Youi is a fast-growing general insurance business serving the Australian and New Zealand markets. It is based on the Sunshine Coast and employs around 1700 people. Since launching in Australia in 2008, the firm has quickly secured a 5% market share in the Motor and Home insurance arena thanks to its commitment to product and service innovation, which in turn supports a customer satisfaction rate of 85%.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?