- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
6 Ways to Combat Whaling, the Most Deadly Business Security Threat
More than 90% of online breaches start through email, making it the No. 1 threat vector for organisations of all sizes. Over the past year, the FBI has seen a dramatic increase in Business Email Compromise attacks, also known as whaling attacks or CEO fraud. Don’t let your business get snagged. Be prepared to combat these damaging security threats.
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up