- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
Empowering SAP HANA to Meet the Big Data Challenge
While business analytics can unlock the future through well-informed decisions, an emerging challenge is that the surging volume of data threatens to overwhelm current generation business intelligence systems. For example, while SAP and SAP HANA represented transformational advances in the past, today’s Big Data workloads are straining those systems.
In this whitepaper, Advent One investigates recent milestones in the evolution of SAP and SAP HANA and explores a collaboration between SAP and IBM that answers the challenges placed upon existing databases and servers with a new architecture.
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Call for public service to build ‘deep capabilities’ in analytics, AI and automation
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network