- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
Optimizing Database Storage Performance for Dummies
Improving database performance is top of mind for many IT professionals. Their production databases in many ways are the lifeblood of the organization, supporting the transactions, applications, operations, business intelligence, and analytics that make the business work.
This book examines the market trends that are driving the ever demanding business requirement for better database performance, technical factors that affect database performance tuning, different SQL Server and Oracle Database design considerations, how database storage technologies and innovations can help drive business value, and key performance optimization capabilities to look for in a storage solution.
- AGL snaps up former Aus Post customer chief
- Salesforce launches new AI Marketing Cloud features, predicts 5 B2B marketing trends
- What really kept the marketing team behind UBET’s rebrand to TAB awake
- Gartner: What it takes to be a top-tier CX player
- Tourism NZ launches locals-driven marketing campaign with daily sunrise welcome