- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
The Rise of 'Data and Analytics' Roles Points to Digital Business Transformation
The swift rise of “data executives” is evidence of how Gartner clients are adapting to the market and technology trends that are driving a shift to digital business. These executive roles include emerging positions such as CDO, chief analytics officer (CAO) and chief digital officer, as well as traditional IT leader roles in data and analytics, and many business roles intended to exploit big data analytics to the benefit of marketing, risk management, compliance, production and finance organisations.