- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
Why Technology Supply Chain Resiliency Matters
With technology supply chains rapidly evolving to all corners of the globe, doors continually open for unsavoury elements to find new ways to take advantage. Whether for personal gain, monetary gain, criminal activity, espionage, or military threat, black hats keep unearthing opportunities to exploit supply chain vulnerabilities.
- JWT's Mirum digital agency ramps up Australian push
- Merkle acquires Australian marketing technology agency
- Woolworths reports stronger sales, earnings and customer scores
- What a diversity agenda has done for Kellogg's staff and innovation engagement
- Why RMIT is partnering with Adobe for digital marketing learning