- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
Scaling SMEs, Building a flexible platform for growth: A report by the Economist Intelligence Unit
Scaling SMEs: Building a flexible platform for growth is an Economist Intelligence Unit report that discusses how highgrowth small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) are scaling their organisations to provide resources for growth whilst ensuring flexibility to respond quickly to changes in market conditions; the role of technology in scaling SMEs; and success factors in scaling headcount. The findings of this briefing paper are based on desk research and on in-depth interviews conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit with founders and managers of SMEs and other experts.
- Microsoft boosts anti-phishing skills of Chrome, the IE and Edge killer
- Confused about mobile platforms? You’re not alone. Here’s clarity.
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- Stencil web components compiler beta due soon
- Microsoft holds up Windows 10 feature upgrade after finding BSOD bug
- Kennedy trades Country Road for Grill'd
- CMO interview: What AGL’s marketing chief is doing to embrace ambiguity
- Food for Thought: What does it take to create customer intimacy in an engagement/interaction?
- Myer selects former House of Fraser chief as new CEO
- iSelect CEO out, new CMO in as company revises down earnings