- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Detecting a Phising Email
It is critical to take proactive measures to protect yourself and your organisation’s security. Being vigilant and educating staff on the potential dangers of phising emails is a critical step in protection. This infographic illustrates the 10 things you need to know spot and handle phising email.