- Cryptojacking worm infects exposed Docker deployments
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Digital Transformation Strategy Guide
As organisations are transforming in the digital age, IT resources are stretched even more thinly, supporting legacy technology while also taking on new technologies to support business growth. More than ever before, IT organisations need to be able to make smart trade-offs where and how they use their limited resources.
Technologies that support information innovation will be the fastest growing segment throughout the forecast, approaching one-third of all digital transformation (DX) spending by 2019.
- Report: Martech acquisition has grown 22 per cent in the last year
- CMOs play a vital role in IPOs
- Facial recognition technology being used in a new out-of-home campaign
- Metro Trains Melbourne's first executive-level marketer sets sights on digital experience transformation
- Survey: Consumers balance data privacy against personalisation