- Don't erase, overwrite: How to avoid being that person who resells a drive with data on it
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
Analytics-driven backup and recovery
Change within today’s data centre is constant and critical with new approaches to deploying IT services such as virtualisation, cloud and BYOD. This has forced many companies to rethink backup and recovery strategies and infrastructure.
This whitepaper addresses the 4 core capabilities required for operational success, how analytics can improve backup and recovery and why your backup and recovery solutions should be as dynamic and agile as your IT environment.
- Acronis expands developer access to cyber platform APIs
- Britain will not use high-risk vendors in critical parts of 5G networks: minister
- ACSC finds large number of unprotected network services in Australia
- Telstra strike suspended after ‘promising breakthrough’
- MOQdigital deploys Nutanix cloud solution for Laing O’Rourke