- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Habits and hardware: A checklist for building a smarter security posture
Whether you’re a mighty army of one or 1,000, businesses must find a way to safely navigate an always-evolving threat landscape. By combining a security-focused state of mind and state-of-the-art hardware innovation, comprehensive security becomes a natural function of everything the business does — people, processes, and products.