- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
10 Reasons to adopt mobile workstations for engineers and designers
There has been a major shift to increased mobility for the new generation of workforce. This transition has however, been slower for the design and engineering industry because the market lacks devices that supported the software tools needed.
This whitepaper looks at how the landscape is now changing and the 10 benefits of adopting mobile workstations for these industries.