- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
Social, mobile and marketing: How Australian CIOs can prepare for tomorrow’s IT department
Australia’s IT departments are experiencing rapid change and internal business units are now more empowered to procure their own external IT service providers. This whitepaper showcases results from a CIO Australia online survey of 60 IT managers and CIOs with 40 percent of respondents from the retail industry.