- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
The leadership handbook
The role of a business manager or team leader is often dynamic and complex. Find out the different roles and responsibilities a leader has to play. From a performance manager who keeps staff focused to a communication manager that is respectful and asks the right questions. Included are also tools you will need to increase your team’s productivity.