- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
Death of the web conference as we know it
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
- What really kept the marketing team behind UBET’s rebrand to TAB awake
- Gartner: What it takes to be a top-tier CX player
- Tourism NZ launches locals-driven marketing campaign with daily sunrise welcome
- Gartner: Customer analytics hinges on asking the right questions and change management
- NRMA: Getting smarter about the voice of customer