- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
Discover the workplace of the future, today
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a collaborative workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how to implement these solutions to benefit the company.
This whitepaper looks at how a collaborative approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders, resulting in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this whitepaper are also 5 step by step considerations for both business and IT leaders to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- NBN Co prepares to roll out more changes to wholesale pricing
- Where do browsers stand on Flash's impending demise?
- Rachel Noble revealed as new Australian Cyber Security Centre head
- ASX upgrades co-lo data centre to support power-hungry FPGAs
- Deloitte: The average consumer is gone
- MetLife appoints first chief customer and marketing officer
- Cricket Australia's digital ambition to bring fans and communities closer to the game
- Gartner: Why privacy and personalisation go hand in hand for driving business growth
- Gartner: Sunsuper and its customer to core strategy