- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
Student Access: It’s all about connections
This infographic gives a snapshot of the state of student access programs and how implementation helps develop important connections that help students thrive. Find out what students, teachers and parents say about the programs and why a gap between how students and parents want to use technology versus how teachers are implementing it in teaching will begin to close with proper adoption programmes.
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
- Outsourcing IT to mitigate security risks