- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
Sharpening your competitive edge with B2B Managed Services
The ability to maintain a competitive edge in today’s marketplace is often driven by a company’s ability to match IT capabilities with its business strategy and processes. The potential benefits of B2B e-commerce solutions to increase the speed, accuracy, and flexibility of operations and improve visibility in the supply chain are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them. This white paper shows how B2B managed services can improve the capabilities of your business and helps you ask the right questions and understand the answers when choosing a services provider.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads