- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Optimised learning in corporate classrooms
Students attending Dell™ Global Learning & Development (GL&D) technical support classes needed fresh system images, but manual delivery took hours between classes and over weekends. Dell deployed its own cloud client computing solution to enable one IT support person to re-image and reboot the thin clients and laptops in its GL&D classrooms with just a few mouse clicks.
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making
- Starcom: Consumer expectations are about to take another leap