Unified communications, efficient IT
Consolidating organisational communications can provide far-reaching competitive advantages through productivity gains and cost savings. Yet many organizations still hesitate to deploy more complex unified communications (UC) capabilities that can generate big returns, such as enterprise voice and audio/video conferencing. This whitepaper looks at: why in-house expertise to deploy and manage a full UC solution is the major factor holding organisations back, how a solution designed for your unique environment can provide the most benefits and where organisational communications can be streamlined to meet high availability requirements and service needs.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal