- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Building a customer-centric insurance company
This whitepaper details how analytics and customer lifecycle management applications help improve the consumer experience.Look at why the insurance industry has operated the same way since its inception after the great fire of London – but ecommerce has disrupted that business model, how a world wide web of choices is shifting the balance of power and how Next Generation insurers will succeed by moving from policy-centric to customer-centric approaches for solicitation, up-selling, cross-selling and customer retention.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?