- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Cyber Security Handbook | Empowering the CIO
The CIO Cyber Security handbook was created at the request of CIO Executive Council members to help ICT leaders elevate the security discussion. It includes CIO case studies, practical tools, facts and figure, checklists, frameworks, Board questions and more to help ICT leaders take charge of the security dialogue within their organisations.
To find out more about the CIO Executive Council, click here