- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
The importance of Kaizen in ITSM: When IT service management isn’t what it could be
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as:
• Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?