- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
CIO Summit 2014 - Glenn Bergsma
Keynote speaker Glenn Bergsma, managing director at Evolve Leadership Group, talks about what separates high performing leaders from the rest of the pack. He discusses the correlation between a leader's external effectiveness and their internal reality, and how to best deal with with uncertainty and overcome challenges, even under the most extreme conditions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Food for thought: Driving customer advocacy
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry