- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
CIO Summit 2014 - David Yates
Corrs Chambers Westgarth partner David Yates talks about the privacy, security and other legal risks of moving to social, mobile, and cloud platforms. He focused on how to facilitate a productive interaction between "the IT guys" and the lawyers on how toi manage these risks.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.
- Flybuys becomes first local loyalty program to tap Unlockd's rewards app
- What Marks & Spencer did to boost customer satisfaction globally
- Slack creative chief touts humanity over AI when it comes to CX
- KPMG adds Media Value Advisory to growing CMO Advisory practice
- The do’s and don'ts of voice of customer programs