- Update to iOS 10.3.3 now: Apple patches serious Wi-Fi exploit
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- Keeper review: A strong focus on security
- Social engineering: How your employees are helping attackers steal your data
- In 2017, the pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?
CIO Summit 2014 - David Yates
Corrs Chambers Westgarth partner David Yates talks about the privacy, security and other legal risks of moving to social, mobile, and cloud platforms. He focused on how to facilitate a productive interaction between "the IT guys" and the lawyers on how toi manage these risks.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Myer customer chief exits as retailer battles tough trading conditions
- The rise of online retail marketplaces and what they mean for brands
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 July 2017
- JCDecaux creates CMO role as it eyes expansion
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy