- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
CIO Summit 2014 - Bruce Baes
Bruce Braes, a former cop and now director at Organisational Resilience, explores different concepts of resilience, activities and behaviours that support it, and the characteristics of a resilience culture.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.