- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Aberdeen Group Research: IP Telephony TCO for the SME: Think beyond equipment cost
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners