- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Analyst Paper - The Total Economic Impact To IBM WebSphere Application Server Migrating From An Open Source Environment
This report from Forrester, a highly respect independent analyst, provides readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the WebSphere Application Server on their organization within a production environment. Readers may use this analysis as a basis to calculate their own impact of investment in WebSphere Application Server across a variety of client industries. Read more about the total economic impact.
- ASIC, MailChimp, Xero, MYOB and Sage impersonated in Aussie email scams
- Fibre cable break hits internet services in Queensland
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company