- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Redbook - Scalable, Integrated Solutions for Elastic Caching Using IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale
IBM® WebSphere eXtreme Scale provides a powerful, elastic, high-performance solution for scalability issues through caching and grid technology. This IBM Redbooks® publication shows architects and IT personnel how to leverage the power of WebSphere eXtreme Scale technology to enhance data caching performance in their enterprise networks. Learn more about the challenges and benefits of integrating WebSphere eXtreme Scale with other middleware products.
- Immigration prepares for massive overhaul of visa processing
- Is the Commonwealth getting $10b worth of value from its IT procurement spend?
- Australia to get its own space agency
- Govt backs robotics research to find resistant bacteria in pig faeces
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train