- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
Analyst Paper: Total Cost of Ownership
According to a number of independent industry studies, the cost of software system maintenance in the past two decades grew to be over 90%. Your choice of application server should not be based on acquisition costs alone, but the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) associated with a given product.The following comparison reveals many more factors for organizations to consider in their selection process. Read on.
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy