- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
Information Security, Virtualisation, and the Journey to the Cloud
As organisations expand their virtualisation deployments to application and desktop virtualisation, they will find themselves on the road to cloud computing. In this ESG whitepaper, we look at the multi-phase processes IT organisations will undergo and offer guidance on how each phase provides an opportunity to not only increase optimisation and efficiency, but enhance security as well.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Amazon kicks off Aussie marketplace trial
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data