- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
ERP Selection – Finding the Right Fit
Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution from the numerous options available on the market can feel daunting. It's a serious investment for any organisation and it is vital get it right for future success. In this whitepaper, we explore the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive. Click to download