- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
The Data Storage Imperative: Backup, Recovery and Archiving in Australia & New Zealand
This document analyses some of the key trends, perceptions, and actions that IT organisations are undertaking as they seek to cost-effectively store data to support business requirements while also complying with rapidly changing regulations. For this study, Forrester has surveyed 550 respondents across 11 countries in AP, including 50 in Australia and 30 in New Zealand, and conducted in-depth interviews with a mix of senior IT and business decision-makers who have deep knowledge of their organisation’s IT operations. Read more.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Synnex and AOPEN join forces in embedded product focus
- Marvell Technology makes move on multibillion-dollar Cavium acquisition
- South Australia makes $2M gambit for digital games developer jobs
- How culture clashes are slowing down cloud adoption
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- How LG Electronics used influencers to win over millennials
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app
- Trio of Aussie industry associations unite to tackle digital advertising fraud and transparency