- The fault for ransomware attacks lies with the challenges security teams face
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
Divide & Conquer - Using Predictive Analytics to Segment, Target & Optimise Marketing
A quantitative report from the Aberdeen group found that organisations that lead their field in predictive analytics significantly outperform their rivals in business performance. This survey explores how individual sales and marketing organisations that adopt an analytical approach maximise their customer retention rate, their average value of sales and their operating profit margin.
Aberdeen Group conducts independent primary research in information technology through the aggregation of research surveys, interviews and data analysis.
- Encryption cracking campaign receives lacklustre support from Five Eyes
- It’s probably a pretty bad idea for WA Police to transfer sensitive information in clear text, report suggests
- Petya 'ransomware' ruse for something more sinister, say researchers
- Mingis on Tech: What Cisco announced at Cisco Live
- Foxtel seeks to block changing pirate sites
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 29 June 2017
- QBE Australia appoints its first chief customer officer
- Is programmatic advertising all it's cracked up to be?
- Village Roadshow looks to boost personalised customer experiences with latest tech investment
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m