- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
Divide & Conquer - Using Predictive Analytics to Segment, Target & Optimise Marketing
A quantitative report from the Aberdeen group found that organisations that lead their field in predictive analytics significantly outperform their rivals in business performance. This survey explores how individual sales and marketing organisations that adopt an analytical approach maximise their customer retention rate, their average value of sales and their operating profit margin.
Aberdeen Group conducts independent primary research in information technology through the aggregation of research surveys, interviews and data analysis.
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m
- Pandora closes Aussie operations as global CEO and CMO step down
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy
- Report: A/NZ consumers moving to mobile, but still converting on desktop
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results