- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
How Analytics Bring Organisations Closer to their Customers
Today, you cannot underestimate the power of establishing an intimate relationship with the customer. Unfortunately, most relationships between vendors and customers are solely transactional. By turning disconnected data into valuable insights, analytics can empower the customer and anticipate their need before they know it themselves. Learn how these methods can improve customer sentiment and deliver a personalised message.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019
- CMO interview: What Salesforce's lead marketer sees AI and IoT doing to customer engagement
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia