- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
Nucleus Research - How Analytics Makes Midsize Companies More Profitable
This qualitative report by Nucleus Research has found that senior leaders of small and medium size companies who invest in analytics tools improve their operating results. Through the use of analytical and predictive tools, aside from the benefits of automation, it allows data-based decisions that rely less on intuition and more on facts. Read more to learn the truth about data driven results and how they lead to profit.
Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
- Why partnerships and people are key to building The Big Issue brand
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit