- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
Case Study: Microsoft Corporate Headquarters Runs Lync Over Aruba Wi-Fi
As one of the world’s leading unified communications solution vendors, Microsoft has high expectations for the performance and robustness of the IT infrastructure on which its Microsoft Lync application runs. So when it came time to roll out Lync voice and video services over Wi-Fi at Microsoft’s own headquarters in Redmond, Washington, the bar was set high. Very high. Learn more.