- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
The New Normal: Mobile Device and App Behaviour Over Wi-Fi and Best Practices for Wireless Networks
Use of more mobile devices and hence more mobile applications at work create an ever-changing number of challenges for wireless network administrators and engineers. With smartphones, tablets and latest generation of laptops entering the workplace, a wide variety of smartphones and tablets access the network, almost always using Wi-Fi as the preferred – and sometimes the only – way to connect. Find out more about the New Normal of Wi-Fi Networking.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019
- CMO interview: What Salesforce's lead marketer sees AI and IoT doing to customer engagement
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia