- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Everybody Loves Wi-Fi
Rapid and escalating growth in demand for wireless connectivity is fast becoming a major issue in large enterprises, putting ever more pressure on Wi-Fi infrastructures already creaking under the strain. Pressure that, in turn, has implications when it comes to business agility, productivity and, ultimately, profitability. Read more.
- Apple upgrades Safari for older versions of macOS
- Mingis on Tech: Android vs. iOS – How the two mobile OSes compare
- IBM open-sources a microservices-friendly Java app server
- Coming soon to the office: iOS 11's augmented reality
- What is Trello? A guide to Atlassian’s collaboration and work management tool