- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
CRM Strategy Guide
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Articles in this guide include: CRM and sales: if it’s broke, fix it; Cloud meets CRM: how to track who’s who; Salesforce.com’s Social Key, Chatter communities, Marketing Cloud. Read this strategy guide.
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub nabs top Data61 talent
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies